Home grown winter purslane


Just a quick wild salmon dish with home grown winter purslane. 
Winter purslane is high in nutrients, and surprisingly grows in winter times. It is even extremely easy to grown inside. Growing some could make a nice project for your kids:-)

Note that, leafy greens lose nutrients fast, because of their large surface, so the fresher, the better. That's yet another reason to grow it at home.

The black olives add a bit of probiotics. The fresh rosemary ensures you'll have a vivid memory of this lovely meal. The salmon is topped with a little raw garlic to boost testosterone.
The lemon is not just for the fish.. I find it fantastic on the potatoes as well.

Yes, I know. Not a lot of veggies on this dish. Well, that will be compensated by a pineapple smoothie. with broccoli, berries and spinach. 




All the best and keep up with your workouts !

Dave


Ps: my wife told me I could have pimped the 🥔 but yeah 15 min work on this dish was already enough😂

My storage room harvest


Comments